PERFECT FOR ANY OCCASION
The gift of adopting an alpaca is perfect for any occasion…birthdays, Christmas, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Valentine’s Day, a “just because” moment, a thank you for a job well done – the list is endless
Adoptions are an ideal gift for someone who loves alpacas but cannot visit a farm. They help to pay for the alpacas’ feed and care – food, vaccinations, pasture maintenance, and anything else they may need.
What will you receive?
- – Personalized Adoption Certificate (including photo)
- – Animal fact sheet about your newly chosen friend
- – 2 x free tickets to come and meet your adopted animal
- – Fleece sample
Subscribe for New Arrivals
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
We are an Alpaca farm located in Stirling. Currently we have around 20 handsome boys, and beautiful females. We take joy in walks , visits, yoga and much more. We welcome you to our little slice of heaven.
View our Herd
View more Alpacas available to adopt here.
Adoption Terms & Conditions
- The adopter will be the named individual or individuals stated on the adoption certificate.
- Alpaca Ridge Farms reserves the right to refuse applications from individuals should it suspect that there would or could be a conflict of interests with the farm.
- We will process your application as soon as possible on receipt of payment.
- Alpaca Adoption packages will be dispatched by Canada Post (Express Post) unless agreed by the management. There will be an additional charge for all other levels of postage.
- You are under no obligation to renew the adoption. It will only be renewed with your express permission.
- It is sometimes necessary for us to replace or sell alpacas on the farm. In the event of your chosen alpaca being replaced or sold we will offer you an alternative alpaca. It will not be possible to refund any fees paid.
- Adoption does not imply ownership.